The Solus KR21 is Kumho tyre's Standard Touring All-Season tyre developed for the drivers of family coupes, sedans and minivans, as well as crossover and sport utility vehicles. The Solus KR21 is designed to offer a combination of long wear, low noise and good ride with competent handling and all-season traction, even in light snow.
- The Solus KR21 features Kumho's traction-enhancing advanced carbon compound molded into a computer-designed tread pattern that combines independent shoulder blocks, notched intermediate ribs and a continuous center rib to provide predictable handling, straight-line tracking and low noise.
- Four circumferential grooves help resist hydroplaning and full-depth sipes, effective for the life of the tyre, cut through water film to enhance wet grip and all-season traction.
- The tyre's internal structure includes twin steel belts to provide strength and is reinforced by nylon belt edge layers (normally only found in high speed/high performance tyres),to enhance durability and stability.
- A polyester cord body provides a smooth ride and spirally wound single strand beads provide more precise tyre-to-rim fit to reduce the possibility of vibration.
- Outstanding touring performance tyre with high mileage capability
- Modern tread and sidewall design provides sophisticated appearance
- All season performance, biased to winter conditions Four longitudinal grooves for optimum wet drainage
Performance Category: Touring
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|